Did you know that you use over 35 muscles in your hands, fingers, and wrists just to grip something?
At GymPaws Inc., we are a team of Certified Personal Trainers, Exercise Physiologists, and Athletic Coaches. We believe in creating high performance fitness products, as well as educating customers on how and why they should use them!
Why Should I Use Hand Grips?
– Hand Grips can help ease hand fatigue when weight lifting, performing bodyweight exercises like pull ups, or Crossfit exercises like Cleans or Deadlifts.
– Calluses are caused from excessive pressure and friction against the skin. Grip pads and hand grips act as a callus guard. Why Are GymPaws Hand Grips The Best?
– They are REAL LEATHER, not cheap knock off imitation fabric. We use Top Grain Napa Leather that has been cured with a natural vegetable oil tanning process, which makes them soft, supple, and moisture resistant.
– Military Grade Neoprene is used for the backing (skin side) of the grip. The same material used for scuba diving gear, which naturally wicks away sweat and moisture.
– 4 Finger Loops make these grips FIT LIKE A GLOVE! They won’t fall away… or fall apart, while you’re using them!
- The Original GymPaws LEATHER Gym Grips. Everything else is just a cheap knockoff!
- Designed to fit compactly in your palm, which allows hands to rotate properly with full range of motion.
- Our products are designed and test by a team of Certified Personal Trainers, Gymnasts, Weight Lifting pros, Exercise Physiologists, and athletes.
- Protect against calluses, friction, and pressure points.
- Slightly padded GENUINE Italian Leather palm 4 finger loops and military-grade hydrophobic Neoprene